If you have a growing business and find that too much of your time is taken up with non-income generating tasks or you simply don’t have time to get everything done in your day, then you need a Virtual Assistant.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
- A VA takes on your administrative and / or lifestyle tasks, freeing up your time to focus on the running and growing of your business.
- Saves you money - a VA is much less costly than the overhead of a full-time employee and works remotely so you don’t incur any office costs.
- Offers flexible ad hoc working hours around your business/personal requirements.
- You only pay for the actual time worked on your project/tasks.
- Can support you for as many hours as are needed, depending on the workload to be completed.
- Works independently or seamlessly as one of your team.
- Provides flexible support, taking on small tasks or larger projects, so that you or your team can focus on running the business and generating income.
From general office tasks, to researching specialist projects or organising events, our VA service allows you to delegate the right tasks, so you're more productive and focussed. We'll help you grow your business.
You may want a VA for a few hours ad hoc, or prefer a regular retainer arrangement. Whatever best fits your business, Exact Executives gives you trusted, professional and flexible support to get through your to do list.
Please get in touch for a no obligation complementary consultation to discuss how we can help your business.
- Creating, editing documents, templates & presentations
- Diary, email, calendar and appointment management
- Daily email inbox support and detox
- Researching, collating information and creating databases
- Maintaining databases / data entry
- Website checking
- Cloud based file Management
- Proof reading, copy editing
- Copy / report typing
- Audio transcribing & dictation
- Recruitment support
- Travel & accommodation bookings
- Diary & calendar management
- Holiday & travel research / bookings
- Social events & party planning
- Home renovation research and management
- Gift / shopping research
- Household bills management & budgeting
- Personal appointment bookings
- Property portfolio management
- Booking theatre tickets and days out
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Booking travel, itineraries and accommodation
- Venue finding
- Sourcing merchandise
- Budget Management
- Exhibition Stand build management
- Booking stand space
- Contract negotiation
- Health & Safety (IOSH)
- Arrange graphics and display materials
- Extensive supplier database
Really gets to know you and your brand to understand your business objectives to deliver effective solutions and results.
Understands the bigger picture of running a company with over 10 years’ experience of running a successful events business and project managing high profile events.
Excellent problem-solving abilities and always finds innovative solutions to overcome any challenges.
Honest, reliable, extremely committed, motivated and passionate about generating success.
Nadine AlizadeDirector of Exact Executives, St Albans, Hertfordshire
I have been successfully project managing live events for 20 years across exhibitions, festivals, and client management through to live event production, and operational management in both the corporate and consumer sectors.
I work seamlessly across multiple projects at any one time, from managing large events to supporting business owners streamline their administrative processes, proof reading websites to researching specialist projects so they have more time to focus on running and growing their business.
Being creative, technically minded, with an excellent eye for detail and having excellent problem-solving skills, I can always find innovative solutions to successfully overcome any challenges no matter how complex or small the project.
With my organisational experience, business acumen and love of getting the job done, I launched Exact Executives, to be able to use my diverse skill set to support busy professionals with their necessary but time-consuming tasks, so they have more time to be productive and focus on their core business.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, want advice or need to discuss a project, please get in touch!
- This provides you with 10 hours of support within one calendar month / 30 days.
- This provides you with 20 hours of support within one calendar month / 30 days.
- This provides you with 40 hours of support within one calendar month / 30 days.
Hannah Furnival, Senior Manager, Culinary, IMG Events
I just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks so much for your work on the Fire Pit. It was a super successful feature, a massive improvement on last time. We were thrilled with how it ran and are planning for it to be a key feature at Taste going forwards, so thanks again for your help in pulling it all together.
Jennifer Knight, Event Producer, UBM Plc
Nadine delivered two large scale international Awards programmes and ceremonies on behalf of UBM plc. She operated all aspects of these events from launch, through to entry, judging and on site delivery, all with the greatest precision and attention to detail. She worked tirelessly exceeding all clients expectations and setting the bar, for those events going forward, extremely high! I will always recommend to my colleagues and clients if they ever require high quality, precise events then only use Nadine!
Melissa Ormiston, Show Manager - Brand Events
I have worked with Nadine Alizade over the last two and a half years and would highly recommend her. Nadine impressed me with her efficiency and ability to ensure that all objectives were met. She always meets deadlines, ensures that you meet yours, has amazing attention to detail, totally conscientious, reliable, hardworking, is calm under pressure, has a wonderful manner when dealing with people, has a great sense of humour and is a truly lovely person to work with.
In fact our main sponsor recently went out of their way to say how much respect they had for Nadine in the way she had worked with them under sometimes difficult circumstances and always with such grace - something I'm very grateful for.
Arina Osiyannaya, Founder at Business Funding Show Ltd
There are quality contractors on the market you'd go to and recruit for your project. But if they weren't available - you'd still could find others who'd provide a similar level of service... and then there are people like Nadine, from the very first meeting we could see she was a true professional.
Nadine has a perfect combination of having an entrepreneurial approach with great industry expertise. She treats each of our projects as her own, always coming up with the most cost- and time-efficient solutions which are aligned with the quality we want to achieve. Nadine is also extremely organised, so our exhibitors and us can always rely on her.
To us Nadine is such a great asset, without which, we wouldn’t be able to deliver our exhibition, The Business Funding Show!
Katie Crawley, Senior Researcher
Nadine hired me to assist her onsite at the Origin Craft Fair and Tent London, which was an amazing professional opportunity.
Her level of expertise in the events industry ensures that any project that she is involved with will be handled with the utmost care, professionalism and ease. No matter what issues may arise, Nadine remains calm and clear-headed, handling them with skill and grace.
Not only is Nadine a pleasure to know and to work with, you can be sure that - should you find yourself in the lucky position to hire her - your event will be in the best of hands.